News Update :

Nokia Secret Codes Keys

Sunday, December 25, 2011


Nokia Secret Codes Keys - Key Tricks How to Open Secret Access Code HP / Mobile / Cellular Phones / Cellular Nokia

Here is the key to the secret key code that you can run yourself by typing it in the keypad of your mobile phone Nokia branded either a CDMA or GSM.

1. View the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
Do I press * # 0 6 #

2. Looking at the software version, manufacture date and type of compression software softwre
Do I press * # 0 0 0 0 #
If it does not work try dial * # 9 9 9 9 #

3. View the status of call waiting
Do I press * # 4 3 #

4. Looking at the number / number private phone number to contact you
Do I press * # 3 0 #

5. Displays the number redirects all calls
Do I press * # 2 1 #

6. Looking at the caller's number on the phone because you do not answer (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 1 #

7. Looking at the caller's number on the phone because out of reach (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 2 #

8. Looking at the caller's number was busy on the phone because (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 7 #

9. Change the operator logo on nokia type 3310 and 3330
Do I press * # 6 7 7 0 5 6 4 6 #

10. Displays the status of the sim clock
Do I press * # 7 4 6 0 2 5 6 2 5 #

11. Switching to profile your phone profile
Do I press the power button off without being held

12. Changing the settings to default nokia or manufacturer
Do I press * # 7 7 8 0 #

13. Reset phone timers and game scores nokia phone
Do I press * # 7 3 #

14. View the status of call waiting
Do I press * # 4 3 #

15. Looking at the factory or the factory code code
Do I press * # 7 7 6 0 #

16. Displays the serial number or serial number hp, creation date, date of purchase, date of last service, transfer of user data. To exit the phone must be reset again.
Do I press * # 92702689 #

17. Seeing your phone security code
Do I press * # 2 6 4 0 #

18. See the ip address of your bluetooth hardware
Do I press * # 2 8 2 0 #

19. Activate EFR with the best sound quality but energy wasteful batteries. To turn off using the same code.
Do I press * # 3 3 7 0 #

20. Activate EFR with the sound quality but the lowest energy-efficient batteries. To turn off using the same code.
Do I press * # 4 7 2 0 #

21. Towards the contents of phone book quickly in the mobile nokia
Do I press serial number and then # example: 150 #

22. Divert the call to the destination number for all calls
Do I press * * 2 1 * Number Goal #

23. Divert the call to the destination number to call is not answered
Do I press * * 6 1 * Number Goal #

24. Divert the call to the destination number to your phone calls when the phone is busy
Do I press * * 6 7 * Number Goal #

Additional Info:
- Code input without spaces
- There is a nokia codes that apply to certain types
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright news for life 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.